Classic Tuscan villa above the vineyards
14 gjester · 7 soverom · 7 bad
Picturesque rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, and charming stone architecture set a postcard-worthy scene at Conti di San Bonifacio. With seven bedroom suites and extensive grounds, this luxury vacation rental in the countryside near Grosseto is ready to serve as your private resort in Tuscany. Invite friends and family for a reunion or special anniversary celebration, or use the estate to host a wedding—and a wonderfully serene honeymoon.
During your stay, a housekeeper and property manager will be on hand to assist. Spend your days exploring the villa’s vineyard and olive grove, soaking in the Tuscan sun from a lounge chair on the terrace or taking a refreshing swim in the pool. In the evenings, serve local wines or cocktails from the outdoor bar before sitting down to an Italian feast at the al-fresco dining area. You’ll reach the villa on unpaved roads, but rest assured that it still has modern luxuries like Wi-Fi.
From stone walls and beamed ceilings to arched windows and tiled floors, the interiors of Conti di San Bonifacio embody the quintessence of relaxed yet elegant Tuscan style. Linen and leather sofas and settees and cowhide rugs are soft and traditional in the living room, while arc lamps and made-in-Italy Wassily chairs add modern flair. Ladder-back dining chairs nod to the area’s farmhouses, and long white drapes are both romantic and practical in the late afternoon.
Each of the seven bedrooms at Conti di San Bonifacio has a king bed, en-suite bathroom and air conditioning; all except one open to private terraces (and that one offers access to a communal terrace). Many have mini-fridges and a few have daybeds for reading, napping or extra accommodations. The bedrooms up the charm and comfort with beamed ceilings, brick floors and soft tones of oatmeal, suede and plum, while the bathrooms have spa-worthy features like cowhide rugs, glassed-in showers and marble tile.
Start your Italian holiday with a flight to the Pisa airport, then stop to see the famous tower and explore the city or make the 80-minute drive to the villa right away. The drive through the countryside is splendid, and you could spend your entire trip discovering the local vineyards and olive oil producers and sampling their creations. The nearby city of Grosseto is worth a look for its cathedral, churches and palazzi-lined streets, and for a day trip, you can’t go wrong with Siena, Florence or one of the seaside resort towns of the Maremma.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Conti Di San Bonifacio Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Hill Top Terrace Deluxe: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Vineyard Suite 1: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private Terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Vineyard Suite 2: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Olive Grove Suite 1: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Television, Satellite, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, Mini-Fridge
- Olive Grove Suite 2: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Alfresco dining,
- Courtyard Club Room: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Direct access to communal terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sun loungers
- Olive grove
- Organic garden
STAFF & SERVICES
- Property Manager
- Lunch and Dinner Chef Services
- Access to Tree Lounge Bar
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Lunch and dinner services
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 136 km to Pisa
- 187 km to Florence
- 26 km to Scarlino Beach
- 26 km to Follonica Beach
- 135 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Ekstraordinære hjem med fem-stjerners på alt
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem kommer uberørt og mesterlig designet med luksusfasiliteter, tjenester og en dedikert turdesigner.
Planlegging av turen fra start til slutt
Turdesignere koordinerer ankomst, avreise og alt i mellom.
Hvert Airbnb Luxe-hjem er personlig verifisert å være i uberørt stand.
Oppmerksomhet på turen, 24/7
Førsteklasses assistanse på forespørsel for ethvert spørsmål, når som helst.
Pisa International Airport
87 minutters kjøring
Beach La Polveriera
28 minutters kjøring
31 minutters kjøring
Har du spørsmål om dette hjemmet?
Vi kobler deg direkte til en turplanlegger i Airbnb Luxe, en moderne concierge som kjenner alle hjemmene og hjelper deg med å planlegge hele turen din.
Prissetting og tilgjengelighet
Kanselleringsvilkår og husregler
Kanseller opptil 95 dager før reisen din og få full refusjon. Kanseller innen 95 dager før reisen, og reservasjonen kan ikke refunderes.