Grunnen til at Airbnb ber om skatteopplysningene dine
Airbnb is required to collect taxpayer information to fulfill tax calculations and reporting obligations in multiple countries. We’re currently obligated to collect taxpayer information in the following countries:
- All 27 European Union (EU) Member States
- United States
This list is subject to change as we continue to support new countries.
Please note: In order to meet Airbnb's reporting and compliance obligations in different countries, we may request that you provide taxpayer information for more than one country. In this situation, you’ll need to separately fill out a tax form for each respective country
European Union: Taxpayer information collection is required under DAC7 to comply with EU tax reporting regulations. Tax info is required for EU residents, and for non-EU residents who host listings, experiences, or act as a registered Co-Host in the EU. Learn more.
Where to provide this information
To provide the taxpayer information appropriate for you, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on a computer or using a browser (not the app)
- Click on your profile picture and select Account
- On the Account page, select Taxes
- Select Add tax info
- Select the location where the taxpayer is a resident or has listings
If you select the United States, complete the appropriate form under Taxpayer information.
If you select European Union:
- Review and confirm that your information is correct
- Provide your residency tax identification number (TIN)
- Provide one tax identification number (TIN) per each country where you have listings outside of your country of residence
- Complete the appropriate steps and select Save
If you select Another country/location, complete the appropriate steps. If you are eligible to provide taxpayer information in more than one country, please select a country and select Next.
Once you have provided this information, it will appear in your Account > Taxes > Taxpayers.
- VertDAC7 gjelder for alle verter som leier ut et overnattingssted eller tilbyr opplevelser mot vederlag.
- VertAirbnb kan holde tilbake skatt hvis du ikke har sendt inn skattebetaleropplysningene dine. Finn ut hva annet som kan forhindre utbetalingen …
- VertSkatteregler kan være komplekse og variere fra region til region. Vi har informasjon som kan hjelpe deg.