Our comfortable and inviting annex is sited over a converted 200 year old barn and situated in the quiet courtyard of Rose Cottage. This one bedroom accommodation has central heating, a kitchen complete with modern appliances, a separate lounge area with TV. DVD player (with a selection of DVDs) and free WiFi. The double bedroom has TV and en suite bathroom with toilet, wash basin and shower complete with toiletries and towels.
Large furnished self contained annexe.
The Old Parish Lockup dates back to 1801 and was built as a tiny jail (gaol) to house local villians before being taken to the magistrates court for sentencing. There were two cells on the ground floor, these have now been converted to a modern kitchen and a bathroom. The old stone steps rise to the second floor which was the old constables office (now converted to a lounge) This has the orginal fire place and hearth now with a gas log burning stove.